Terms of Sale
Read the Terms of Sale (the “Terms”) carefully before purchasing any of the products offered on https://remoeyewear.com/ (this “Website” or “Site”) and/or before partaking any of the services offered in the Site.
You must accept the Terms of this Site in order to purchase any product and/or services. Please save a copy of these Sale Terms for your records.
The stated terms and conditions of this Terms of Sale will apply when you purchase products from ADAM HERMANO VENTURES LLC –385 N. Main Street, Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States– (“us” or “we”) through our Site.
We may change our Sale Terms from time to time without giving any advisory however the Terms that existed when you made your purchase will apply. We highly recommend that every visitor, new or returning, to review the Terms whenever an order is placed.
Our e-commerce/webstore is hosted on Shopify Inc. Shopify Inc. provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Order & Acceptance
- Every order made and submitted by you will be considered as a non-binding offer from to purchase products in exchange for payment.
- Orders are subject to our acceptance, and we may, at our discretion, refuse to accept your order in certain circumstances, including, but not necessarily limited to, when:
- An error or missing information (e.g., you provided an incorrect phone number or email).
- An error in our Site that is related to your purchase.
- The product(s) you have purchased is no longer available
- There are restrictions and limitations to shipping to the address you have given and requires us to have more information in order to deliver your order.
- We exclusively hold the right to refuse to accept your order if we suspect that your order is intended to be re-sold in the market or that our products and/or brand are to be used with malicious and illegal intention that will bring harm to our company and brand and the public.
- Once we do agree to honour and accept your order (or any part thereof), we shall send a shipping confirmation email.
- Note that the initial order confirmation email sent is to acknowledge that the order has been received. In no way does this indicate that your order was accepted.
- To the best of our abilities, we ensure that all information and images found in our Site are accurate. Despite these efforts, it is possible that errors, including incorrect pricing, may display on our Site.
- Should your order be accepted by receiving a shipment confirmation email from us despite the existence of an error in the Site, we will not ask you for any additional information or payment and we will ship your order as stated in your shipment confirmation and order confirmation.
- By reading and proceeding to purchase our goods and services, you thereby declare that the you are over the age of 18 and are full legal capacity to commit to these Terms.
- You may pay for their order using only the forms of payment found in our Site.
- Applicable Tax rates will vary depending on the specific product in question.
- All fees pertaining to forms of payment are charged to your account.
- All current products and their specifications are indicated in the Site. For additional information, you may write to us at email@example.com
- At any given time, our Site does not imply, warrant and/or guarantee that the selected products in each transaction are available upon ordering.
- Faulty and non-conforming Products
- You, the paying customer of our Site has, apart from the rights described here, all legal rights under the legislation of the United States of America concerning the products. We inform you that these legal rights can never be affected by these Terms.
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that is in conformity with these Terms. If you wish to return or exchange products which is faulty or non-conforming visit our RETRUN POLICY for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Liability to you
- Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit our liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury or any other liability which the applicable law states may not be excluded or limited.
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for:
- Defects resulting from inappropriate, incorrect use or the misuse of the product by the Customer.
- Normal wear and tear and aging of the products.
- A lack of maintenance or care.
- Negligence or accidents.
- Alteration of the product by the Customer or a third party.
- Non-compliance with the instructions contained in the user guide to ensure that this is the case.
- Any manipulation of the products by an unauthorized person.
- We are not liable for business losses. Our products are for private use, as such, we have no liability if you use the products for commercial or business purposes. If you use the products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Events Outside Our Control
- An event outside our control means any event or cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limiting (i) epidemic, pandemic, famine, earthquakes, floods, war, terrorism, whether foreign or domestic, overwhelming event(s) caused by natural forces, extreme weather, or other natural disaster; (ii) acts of civil or military authority, insurrection, riots, strikes, fire, or explosion; (iii) picketing, strikes, or labour shortage; or (iv) interruption of or delay in transportation, shortage or failure of supply of raw materials or finished products, power outages, telecommunication outages, or any other intervening system, software, or service not operated by us (collectively “Force Majeure Event”).
- If a Force Majeure Event occurs, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss, damage, delay, liability, expense, or cost related to or caused by such Force Majeure Event.
- Any finding by a court or administrative body that one or more clauses of these Terms are unlawful, null and void, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part shall not render unlawful, null and void, invalid or unenforceable the other clauses or the remaining parts thereof, which shall remain fully valid wherever applicable, all of the foregoing provided that the clauses or part thereof found to be unlawful, null and void, invalid or unenforceable are not essential.
- The clauses or parts thereof found to be unlawful, null and void, invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed to have been removed from these Terms or not applicable in that circumstance, as the case may be, and the Parties shall negotiate in good faith their replacement and the measures that best fit the intended purpose of such clauses and parts thereof.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The contract between you and us is governed by the laws of The United States of America and as such, you and we hereby expressly submit the resolution of any disputes or claims to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the state of Pennsylvania (The United States of America). This does not affect your legal rights as a consumer in the country/region in which you are located.
- If you have any questions about these Sale Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com